Object: Create a super-henchman, such as Odd Job or Jaws from the James Bond movies. This character will be working for The Henching Hand, a temp agency where masterminds and supervillains hire their minions. Remember, there’s a reason that your character is not off perpetrating villainy on their own, and you should figure out why.This campaign uses standard Risus character generation rules:
- 10 dice
- no more than 4 dice per cliche to start with
- For some interesting ways to come up with great cliches, look at “Anatomy of a Cliche” from the Risus Companion, or online at Uncle Bear’s damn fine website.
- Hooks and Tales are highly encouraged, for a total of 12 possible starting dice.
- Sidekicks and Shieldmates (Risus Companion) are allowed. For 1 starting dice you get a Sidekick or Shieldmate with 3 starting dice plus hooks or tales. Sidekicks and Shieldmates can’t take their own Sidekicks or Shieldmates.
- Lucky Shots and Questing Dice (Risus Companion) are allowed. Sidekicks and Shieldmates are allowed to take Lucky Shots and Questing Dice.